Blogademia
Tuesday, June 17, 2003
 
Of course, the questionnaire isn't actually working! I am going to check over the code to make it darn well work, and then I'll get someone to fill it in so that i know how long it will take. Easy peasy.

This is not a personal blog, but it's hard not to make it personal. I have a very rambling writing style, so it's hard for me not to waffle away endlessly about anything. What i'm trying to say, is that work isn't progressing at a great rate at the moment, but there is a reason for this. But I didn't want this to get too personla, but i guess since it is related to work it's ok. I am soon to be made homeless, and have been spending quite a lot of time of late on the seemingly never ending quest to find somewhere to live. And someone i want to live with. And who wants to live with me and all my stuff. So now you know. Be gentle with me.

Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger