Blogademia
Tuesday, July 29, 2003
 
Ok. So it's Tuesday. The web server seems to be working, and people are doing my experiment. All seems well in the world of Scott. So, on with that update I was going to do on Friday.

Where to begin. first I think I'll tell you about the actual work. As I mentioned when last we spoke, my experiment has gone live. It happened a week ago. I began emailling various bloggers around the globe asking them to participate. Some have, some haven't. To those that have, I am extremely grateful. To those that haven't, i'm sure you've got a good excuse. To anyone who hasn't, please go to my experiment page, check out the details, and go for it. It's for science. It's for the future. It's for the kiddies. Is this helping?

so yeah, i'm still emailing people and asking for help, this is quite tricky, and I am manually trawling the blogging world looking for people, but i'd much rather word spread and people did it off their own bat. Not because I'm lazy, although it is quite time consuming (it's amazing how many people started blogging in June, when I need their May archives) but incase in selecting blogs I am somehow biasing the results. I'm trying not to, but you know, just incase.

So that's the other way people are coming...I'm hoping that being bloggers, subjects will blog me and then bloggers who read their blog will find me, and the word of me shall spread throughout the land. And they shall come. Ooh...appropriate filmic quote reference thing...if you blog it, they will come. Cheesy or what.

So I am getting subjects, with good data, but I do still need more. Don't think that just because you know someone who did it, doesn't mean you shouldn't. I don't know if it is possible to have too much data. So keep it coming. Please. And spread the word. Please.

http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/s9553330/blog_exp_intro.html

Coming up, in Blogademia...my musing on blogs.

But first...food break.

Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger