Blogademia
Wednesday, July 30, 2003
 
Wow. Another day, another batch of results. Still a long way to go though, so keep 'em coming.

People are, as I hoped, linking to my experiment. Some functional, some entertaining. Here and now I'd like to thank all those people, you know who you are, and you are all stars. I really don't think i can list them here though, because it kind of defeats the purpose of anonymity for research subjects. Maybe at the end of the experiment, I will compile a list of cool blogs.

For now though, there is one I can show you. It's the reason I ended yesterday with such a big smile on my face.

It should still be near the top here (entry for Tuesday 29th July), but in case you are coming to this late, here is a more permanent link.

For those of you who can't be bothered to look, three words for you. B. B. C.

Ok, so they are more like letters, but whatever. I'm so chuffed.

Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger