Blogademia
Tuesday, August 12, 2003
 
Wow. It's been a whole week since I posted. Well...err...never mind eh?

So I was doing a whole other experiment last week. As you know...maybe...I am emailing bloggers to ask them to do my experiment, but I am also hoping that word spreads. Last week, i tried to let word spread. It didn't. I have one of those 'how many people are looking at my page things' and the graph kind of starting going down...fast. So more mailing for me. In discussion with my supervisors, who are quite keen to put a cap on the time i spend on the actual data collection...this makes great sense really...we reckon, step up the mailing campaign this week, and then leave it. If any more data comes in great, but don't go looking for it.

How can anyone who writes like me honestly be studying writing style. Look at the last sentence. Well, the one before that one. You know the one I mean. It's long, full of commas, elipses ('...'s) and probably could read way better. But that's writing for you...it doesn't have to be good to have style. I'd be a perfect subject for my experiment.

Only I wasn't blogging in May. And it's not a personal journal style blog. Do you know how hard it is to find bloggers who match these requirements? AND have email addresses?? Harder than you'd think.

Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger