Blogademia
Thursday, December 11, 2003
 

Notes from a normal Joe

So, let's see if I can remember all the things I wanted to say.

First, I was in Blackwells, and saw that the Salam Pax, the Baghdad Blogger has a book out. Actually, it seems to be the transcription of his actually blog for about a year. Which is of great interest to anyone interested in the evolution of the 'blogosphere' or whatever your preferred term is. Diaries have been published for years...but this might be the first journal blog to be published. That's cool. I also need to look more closely at it to see how they dealt with the printing of links.

What else? Well, i know how to indent my post text, as you can see (I hope). However, since my title is still part of the text it is also indented. I'm not quite sure what to do about that right now, so i've taken the rather simple, individual post specific path of using the <BLOCKQUOTE> tag. I'll have a look once I post, but i'm sure there must be a better way of doing it.

Oh that was of vague interest: a couple more people have done my experiment this last week. Apparently they both found me from searching for blog research. Which of course, I do. It all came as bit of a surprise.

I think there was more, but I'm quite excited to have a look ath the layout of this post, so i'll be back later with more.


Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger