Friday, January 30, 2004
Guess who's back - A summary
- Apologies for not posting sooner.
- Last week's meeting established that I need to work a lot more.
- I'm using a time management technique of logging my days' activities to help achieve this.
- It's working.
- This week's task has been to get the blog data out of my email account, and pre-process it into XML files ready for a major tagging effort.
- My target was all my definitely accepted subjects by the end of the week.
- Even with unexpected problems I made it.
- Subsequently I am feeling really good about my PhD for the first time in a long time.
- Add to that that during my hiatus I got engaged to the single most wonderful person I have ever met, and you can see why I spend a lot of my time smiling.