Blogademia
Friday, January 30, 2004
 

Guess who's back - A summary

  • Apologies for not posting sooner.

  • Last week's meeting established that I need to work a lot more.

  • I'm using a time management technique of logging my days' activities to help achieve this.

  • It's working.

  • This week's task has been to get the blog data out of my email account, and pre-process it into XML files ready for a major tagging effort.

  • My target was all my definitely accepted subjects by the end of the week.

  • Even with unexpected problems I made it.

  • Subsequently I am feeling really good about my PhD for the first time in a long time.

  • Add to that that during my hiatus I got engaged to the single most wonderful person I have ever met, and you can see why I spend a lot of my time smiling.


Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger