Blogademia
Monday, January 31, 2005
 
Go Go Go
So I'm not sure if I mentioned, but I'm currently undertaking to write a conference paper. As most academics will be aware with the summer conference season just around the corner, the New Year submission deadline season is upon us. So I've been working feverishly to pull somethings together.

Ultimately, this is a good thing, because my work rate has been really good these past two weeks, I have made good progress, I will have something written, and I will hopefully get a publication out of it (in conference proceedings). Of course, on the downside, I have been neglecting the work required for my income, and so to make amends, I will have to focus pretty heavily on it for February.

I am of course, with all this progress, put in mind of my recent post concerning publishing results in blogs. I have some more results that are quite interesting, but I don't know if I can share them. Of course, some of my results kind of go against what I was hoping for, but that in itself can be a result. Of course, should I make the conference, then I can certailny let you read the paper from it, as it shall already be published work. What I can say is that I am attempting to put blogs in the context of cross-section of writing styles. Where do blogs sit? Only smarties have the answer.



Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger