Blogademia
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
 
Il Completo
'Tis done. The paper is submitted. And even if I do say so myself, it's a fine quality piece. Certainly one of the best looking pieces of work I have produced in some time. It's all papery and scientific looking. Which is good.

Work is progressing in other areas, with discussions soon to be held with regards to the future. You know, things to do when I'm done.

But speaking of finishing, I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I will be finishing soon. I mean I say soon, but it's still a few month off, and when I say finishing I don't mean "I'm aiming to finish" I mean that I will be finished. I have to submit by the end of September, otherwise my funding body of previous years (though not this one so really who are they to set deadlines) will be upset. So there you go. 7 and a half months to go.

One thing this paper has shown me is what I can really achieve if I knuckle down good. You can make really good progress on quality work if you try. Which is what I shall be endeavouring to do for the next few months. Of course, I still have "work to get paid" things to do, but I shall be just as focussed on them so as not to let them eat too much into my PhDing time.

Of course blogging could be a waste of time, but I'm going to try and use this as a place to focus my thoughts. I'll make sure I update at least once a week, and try for more. We'll see. I'd really like my comments working again, but I don't know why they are not. I guess I should look into other providers, since I know not my details with enetation. It's such a shame I lost all my previous comments though, there were some interesting points in them. If anyone has any ideas leave a com...pfft.



Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger