Blogademia
Saturday, July 30, 2005
 
Personality of a Blogger

What interested most people at the conference, was that I had gathered personality information on bloggers. There are various reasons why I cannot say anything for definite from my data: I only had 71 subjects; I have no comparison group. There has been work on the gender and age of bloggers, but I'm not sure anyone has data like mine.

However, before I publicly discuss my findings, I'd like to know people's intuitions. What sort of a person do you think a blogger is? To help you, the data I gathered gives a score on five measures:
  • Neuroticism
  • Extraversion
  • Openness
  • Agreeableness
  • Conscientiousness

Do you think bloggers are natural Extraverts? Are they highly conscientious? Which of these traits, if any, do you think reflects the personality of a blogger? And why?



Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger