Blogademia
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
 
We Can Fix It
So I was looking at the Blogger website, when I came across some interesting news. It seems like the spacing problems weren't entirely my fault. A lot of people have been suffering aligment issues since picture blogging was introduced. There was a suggested solution but it made things, well not necessarily better, more like odd in a different way. After fiddling around for a bit and making things worse, I gave up and took out the changes. Everything seems to have returned to normal though which is nice. Here's hoping it stays that way with this post.

I'm working from home again today. I had an extended weekend, working here on Monday in order to avoid the troubles. Currently we are watching hundreds (soon to be thousands) of people in rain gear flow past our windows on the way to the final push concert at Murrayfield stadium.


Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger