Blogademia
Thursday, August 18, 2005
 
How Long Has This Been Going On
21 years, that's how long. 21 long years. What with them making you go to school for so long, and then university, then back to university, then sticking around for a bit more, I've been in education for 21 years. That's 3/4 of my whole life. The PhD I think seems the longest bit. Not just because it's the most recent, but because throughout school, and even an undergraduate degree, things change all the time. You do different things from year to year. A PhD is pretty much just one great big long project.

It's been a long road, but this rolling stone is picking up speed, heading toward the end. The finish line is in sight. I think I might finally be ready to face the world. Surely I'm qualified by now.


Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger