Blogademia
Thursday, October 27, 2005
 
It's Like Riding a Bike
Yes, I am still here, but I've been writing again. I'm not yet updating my thesis...though it pains me to admit that I have in fact noticed small errors in it. I am making note of these in preparation for my viva.

No, the last week or so, along with working for pay, I have been writing a small paper for a weblog symposium I hope to attend. The deadline is tomorrow so I've been a little preoccupied. It was originally too close to my submission date for me to prepare anything, but a colleague pointed out that they had extended it, so I can have a good go.

There has also been some interest in my thesis. Of course, I can't expect people to download a 300 page thesis to find out what it is about, so I've added the abstract to the introduction page, and I'm going to post it here for all to see.


Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger