Blogademia
Monday, March 13, 2006
 
West Coast Conference
So everything is pretty much in place for our trip to Stanford for the AAAI symposium. We've booked our accommodation and we're pretty close to the University. If anyone managed to wangle funding to stay at the penthouse suite of the Garden Court Hotel, be officially warned of your fellow attendees' jealousy.

The first draft of the schedule has been announced and it's really the first time I've had the chance to see who else will be attending. There are a number of interesting people who it will be good to be able to meet. Some very interesting looking talks.

Of course, as with our trip last summer, my wife and I are making more of a wee holiday out of it. Before we head down to Palo Alto, we are going to be in San Francisco for 4 days. Besides seeing the city we are plaaing on making a wine tasting trip up to Napa or Sonoma. Also, my wife is going to take me to my first theme park to take me on my first roller coaster. A scary proposition, but exciting and I'm very looking forward to the whole trip.


Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger