Blogademia
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
 
Right To Reply
(Writing A Rejoinder)
So along with the job (visa application underway) I applied for postdoc funding to continue my work at Macquarie. This week is rejoinder week. I had never heard of such a thing until just the week before. Essentially, for those of you like me, this is an opportunity to respond to criticisms halfway through the application procedure.

As it stands, I have received three anonymous reviews on my application. My rejoinder is an essay in which I answer any criticisms in these. This document plays a large part when the final committee meets to decide upon my application. So it's got to be good. It's a shame there are only a few days to do it in. Lucky for me that I got pretty good reviews!!


Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics

Powered by Blogger